Coos-Curry Electric Cooperative supports the local community by providing charitable donations on behalf of the cooperative's membership.
Coos-Curry Electric Cooperative (CCEC) is community-focused and strives to assist in the sustainable development of the community. CCEC contributes charitable donations, contributions, sponsorships, and in-kind assistance to community groups in our service area.
When considering charitable donations or contributions, CCEC seeks to participate in activities that contribute to the cooperative's mission. Donations and contributions will be provided for the purpose of public benefit within cooperative's service territory or provide benefits to cooperative members.
Requests for donations or contributions must be submitted in writing and should include the following information:
1. Mission and purpose of the group or organization making a request
2. How the funds will be used and the expected results
3. Organization’s budget or funding goal
4. Support received from other sources
5. Documentation to verify tax status, if applicable
6. Other information appropriate to evaluate request
The request for donation must be filled out, signed, and submitted with the requested information above to the address listed below.
Coos-Curry Electric Cooperative
ATTN: Shelly Smith-Napier
PO BOX 1268
Port Orford, OR 97465